Aeon Nox 4.0.9 On Gotham?
I just upgraded to the lastest gotham, aeon nox 4.0.9 seems to be working fine....do i need to upgrade?

If I Do how to I keep my custome home screen " Furniture" and such?
The current version of 4.0.9 is not Gotham ready. Many system settings are not available. Playback is probably not effected though. If you decide to update to a newer version of AN you will almost certainly have to set all or most of your customizations again. If you decide not to update, Phil65 has posted that he will be updating 4.0.9 to be Gotham compatible. It's possible that this might be an easier update. Hard to tell until the update is released. Hope this helps.

Edit: I also answered your other post. Multiple postings don't really bother me but they are against the forum policy and it's likely one of the mods will probably combine your threads. You might just stick to a single thread for related questions.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Thanks WGstarks.

What about 4,1,9 is that version compatible? Like you said I have everything tweaked the way I like it, would hate to lose all of that. I have had no issues with the skin thus far.

I did install Aeon 5 just to check out, it's nice and light, but very scaled back. Is there a way to get the recently added movies and tv shows to show more than just 1 thing? Aeon nox I have set to like 8
4.1.9 Gotham and AN5 are both compatible but they are different skins from the one you're using now. Most of your skin appearance settings will likely not carry over if you install them.

The recently added videos should default to 15 (I think). I know mine shows about that many. The best place to get that answer would be in the support thread for that skin. Many people there who are much more knowledgable than me. Smile
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-08-22, 19:52)wgstarks Wrote: The recently added videos should default to 15 (I think). I know mine shows about that many. The best place to get that answer would be in the support thread for that skin. Many people there who are much more knowledgable than me. Smile

do you mean for 4.1.9 or for 5?
Hi druiz, check the wiki with regards to advancesettings.xml. you can create this and put in sections to increase the recently added to a larger value for both music and video. I have mine set to 100 using this method and it works regardless of the skin you use.
(2014-08-23, 00:21)druiz Wrote:
(2014-08-22, 19:52)wgstarks Wrote: The recently added videos should default to 15 (I think). I know mine shows about that many. The best place to get that answer would be in the support thread for that skin. Many people there who are much more knowledgable than me. Smile

do you mean for 4.1.9 or for 5?

I'm using AN 5. I was mistaken though, it's 25 items. If you want to modify/create advancedsettings.xml you can give this a try. It wouldn't work with 4.1.9 Frodo but it might with the Gotham versions. If it works you can set Recently Added to any value.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 4.0.9 On Gotham?0