Can't set folder content
Hi,

I've set up my pi running Raspbmc and all is well except that it seems temperamental whether it wants to offer me the chance to set the folder content type.

I experimented yesterday adding a media source for my movies (generally all mkv in a flat folder) and I ended up with a list of files below movies but as it didn't give me the opportunity to set the category of folder, the scraper didn't kick in. I got this working by going through windows network rather than UPnP and this time after the browse/name share dialog, it asked me what type of content was in the folder and I was able to choose movie, set the correct scraper and set the options.

I don't seem to be able to do the same with music. I can go into media sources...music....browse and go to a folder and in the browse dialog I see all the mp3 files but when I click OK, it doesn't allow me to set the content type. On the home screen, I now have 'Music' and the option to view the files in this source but the scraper isn't looking at this folder I haven't set it as music.

What am I doing wrong that means that it isn't asking me to specify the media type?

Thanks in advance :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't set folder content0