On Screen Playback controls
Just started playing with Ace and I love it! I do have one question tho I've not been able to find any info on. Is there anyway to switch the onscreen playback controls so they don't scroll side to side so I can just click on them? The current layout, having to get the whole row to scroll to one side or the other so the button want is in the middle is kinda annoying. Other than that, awesome work! I'm loving itSmile

Thanks!
Any thoughts?
hi there...I just had exactly the same experience with this skin. This "wrap" mode is basically unusable, and I'm surprised that it's the default.

If you look on the playback controls one of them looks like a capital "H" in a circle. Tap on that and it will switched to "Fixed list mode".

Now all I need to do is find a way to take most of the controls off it to simplify it :-)
I have to add that, as I'm a big fan of this skin under windows and using it for some time now despite the playback controls being... well, not what they should be so I use either the keyboard or my remote, I tried it on my galaxy tab S 10.5 to be yelling at it because of these damned controls !

I think, at least for touch devices, that a non intrusive panel and efficient ones like the one used in confluence skin would make a tremendous difference.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
On Screen Playback controls0