Crashes on Startup
New to Kodi/XBMC, had it working for a few days and now it crashes on start up. I tried to delete Kodi and re-install and no luck. When I try to re-install it and load it again, it has the appearances that I changed it. So to me it's not a fresh install.

I can tell you that I was playing around with PVR settings, and after that it crashed. That is where I am stuck.

If you wish I can post my log of my error. Or I would be fine with a new install.

Any help would be appreciated.
(2014-12-28, 22:58)crockett_18 Wrote: New to Kodi/XBMC, had it working for a few days and now it crashes on start up. I tried to delete Kodi and re-install and no luck. When I try to re-install it and load it again, it has the appearances that I changed it. So to me it's not a fresh install.

I can tell you that I was playing around with PVR settings, and after that it crashed. That is where I am stuck.

If you wish I can post my log of my error. Or I would be fine with a new install.

Any help would be appreciated.

In order to do a clean install you will need to delete Kodi.app as well as ~/Library/Application Support/Kodi. This will erase any changes you have made. The user library folder is hidden so you can either enter the path in the Finder "Go" menu or hold the Option key when you pull down the "Go" menu.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Thanks for the help, I renamed the Kodi folder and then reinstalled.

It gave me a clean install, my add ons were gone and it didnt crash.

I have to out my media back, so we will see.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crashes on Startup0