Debug screen drop down on Pi?
Hi All,

I'm think I have a button mash issue here but can't find a solution so far. I'm Running Quartz on Raspberry Pi and have an annoying drop down bar from the top of the screen when watching movies. It seems to contain either frame rate or timing information on one line, but it doesn't seem to change much from appearance to appearance. Also the timing of each appearance (drop down) seems random at best. So I'm not sure what the trigger is.

I'm using Flirc IR remote with an HP media centre remote controller, which isn't preforming as well as I'd expect, button program wise.

Hope this is simple but I've check that Debugging is not on and surfed around all the settings to see if there is something I'm missing. Huh
Sorry I can't find a screen shot of the drop down bar (and I haven't found out how to take a screen shot within the program).

TIA
(2014-08-22, 19:41)bazagee Wrote: Hi All,

I'm think I have a button mash issue here but can't find a solution so far. I'm Running Quartz on Raspberry Pi and have an annoying drop down bar from the top of the screen when watching movies. It seems to contain either frame rate or timing information on one line, but it doesn't seem to change much from appearance to appearance. Also the timing of each appearance (drop down) seems random at best. So I'm not sure what the trigger is.

I'm using Flirc IR remote with an HP media centre remote controller, which isn't preforming as well as I'd expect, button program wise.

Hope this is simple but I've check that Debugging is not on and surfed around all the settings to see if there is something I'm missing. Huh
Sorry I can't find a screen shot of the drop down bar (and I haven't found out how to take a screen shot within the program).

TIA

It is triggered by "O" (not a zero) on a keyboard, don't know about your remote.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2014-08-22, 20:23)pecinko Wrote: It is triggered by "O" (not a zero) on a keyboard, don't know about your remote.

Ah.. I see. o pressing O again should 'turn it off"?
Thanks for the reply

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Debug screen drop down on Pi?0