Bug MySQL Script Errors
Hi,

I was told by the Add-on author that my errors are a result of XBMC's MySQL and not their script, so I'm posting here. Please move this thread if it's not the right place.

I'm getting the error "Script failed!" when trying to run Artwork Downloader or ExtendedInfo Script.

I am using a mySQL database when I get the error. If I use a local database I do not get the error and the scripts work just fine.

If I run Artwork Downloader manually for individual movies, it will work for the first 3 movies in my list, but pops the error on the rest of the movies.

Artwork Downloader Debug Log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=274230

ERROR:
Code:
12:08:51 T:5460   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader:  - Adding to download list (does not exist in all target directories): banner.jpg
1588.12:08:51 T:5460   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader:  - Found a total of: 2 banner
1589.12:08:51 T:5460   DEBUG: Artwork Downloader: ########################################################
1590.12:08:51 T:5460   DEBUG: Mysql execute: DELETE FROM taglinks WHERE idMedia=6 AND media_type='movie'
1591.12:08:51 T:5460   ERROR: SQL: Undefined MySQL error: Code (1442)
1592.                                            Query: DELETE FROM taglinks WHERE idMedia=6 AND media_type='movie'
1593.12:08:51 T:5460   ERROR: EXCEPTION: Unknown exception thrown from the call "XBMCAddon::xbmc::executeJSONRPC"
1594.12:08:51 T:5460   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
1595.                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
1596.                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>
1597.                                            Error Contents: Unknown exception thrown from the call "XBMCAddon::xbmc::executeJSONRPC"
1598.                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
1599.                                              File "C:\Users\Nik\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 823, in <module>
1600.                                                Main()
1601.                                              File "C:\Users\Nik\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 106, in __init__
1602.                                                self._batch_download(download_list)
1603.                                              File "C:\Users\Nik\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 646, in _batch_download
1604.                                                xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.SetMovieDetails", "params": { "movieid": %i, "art": { "%s": "%s" }}, "id": 1 }' %(item['dbid'], item['art_type'], item['url']))
1605.                                            RuntimeError: Unknown exception thrown from the call "XBMCAddon::xbmc::executeJSONRPC"
1606.                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Info:
XBMC 13.2
MQ5 skin
Windows 8.1

Anything I can do to get it to work on MySQL ?

Thanks in advance !

-Nik

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MySQL Script Errors0