• 16(current)
Release Nebula 1.x for Kodi 13.x Gotham
(2015-02-18, 11:36)Madchester312 Wrote: Hi sorry

Can I ask the quit button on the main menu. When pressed if you have profile enabled it will give you the option to log off. What is the commander label for the log off feature. I wanted to set it as a custom sub menu. There is only the profile option or quit no log off.

Thanks

It should be 'System.LogOff'.

Tgx
Perfect thanks a lot for the reply
Version 1.5.1 is out!

Changelog 1.5.1
  • Updated Languages from Transifex.
  • Added option to customize the TvShow home menu item entry point.
  • Added support for Polish rating system.
  • Added support for Arial font.
  • Added transparency control for icon and fanart view.
  • Settings item in home screen can now be disabled.
  • Added scrolling to long strings in Skin Settings.
  • Added button for Settings in Top Bar.
  • Added Icon and Background customisation for PleXBMC.
  • Improved management of backgrounds.
  • Music info can now disappear when there's no active visualisation.
  • Added fixed mode mouse navigation in Card List view.
  • Bugs fixed.
Was it not possible to make the slim list the standard list then ? Really glad you have added the ability to take of the setting option in the main ribbon. Great work
Kodi 15 Isengard alpha is out and Kodi 14 Helix is working well.

This will be my the last update of the skin for XBMC 13 Gotham. No more in future.

Thanks

Tgx
wrong thread.
Hi there...just discovered this skin and I must say it looks excellent, gret work !!
Slight issue...the main tiles on the home screen, is there anyway to have a random/changing fan art image for TV and Movies, instead of just a single pre defined one?...is there an option somewhere?
regards
You have to ise the Home menu editor: https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.n...enu-Editor

Tgx
Just made the switch to Kodi and the Nebula skin was pretty much the UX experience that got me over the line. Great work - it's a really elegant UI!

The only thing that I'm missing is a "Album Artist" view to easily navigate my very extensive music collection. It's very hard to browse through all the albums on my NAS and because of the many compilation albums, you can't search using "Artist". The UX in WMC was actually really good in that regard as it allowed for "Album Artist" view that sorted Album Artists horizontally with the various Albums of any particular Album Artist vertically. I hope this description makes sense.

I'm not sure if this is a skin limitation or a Kodi one. I'm fairly new to Kodi, but I'd appreciate some feedback on this.
You have to add your music files to the kodi library: http://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_music_to_the_library
You will get all the views you need: artists, albums, songs, genres, etc.

Tgx
Thanks for the reply. I think this might actually be a Kodi question, not so much a skin question so I'll probably best raise this question somewhere else... I did add all music files to the library, but for some reason the rules that are mentioned wrt artist tagging don't seem to work. Under "artist" view, I get all actual track artists mentioned, even though Kodi recognises them as compilation albums. After reading the wiki, I wasn't expecting that.

EDIT: And it's fixed - the thing I'm looking for was just a regular Kodi setting away. Silly me!
Hi, sorry for my bad english.

I use the Nebula theme for a while now, he is perfect ! Thanks for your work !

But since the beginning, I had to use the Confluence skin to add file sources via file manager.

Maybe I don't look enough, but it seems that the "file manager" option doesn't exist in Nebula.

There is a fix, a tweak or something else to fix the problem or a "nearly/almost/contourning" (?) solution ?

If there is a post about this subject, all my appologies, I don't looking for enough.
(2016-10-10, 11:44)koala784 Wrote: Maybe I don't look enough, but it seems that the "file manager" option doesn't exist in Nebula.

It's by default in the "Settings" submenu.
But if you edited it with the home menu editor, it could be that it's missing.

Tgx
Thanks for your speed reply !

(2016-10-10, 11:52)Tgxcorporation Wrote: It's by default in the "Settings" submenu.
But if you edited it with the home menu editor, it could be that it's missing.

Yes I just saw that on a video, but I have edited the home menu editor.

There is no way to fix that without restart a skin configuation ? Like modify a xml file or something like that ?

I working on the configuration of this skin for several month now, and restart the configution will be a nightmare !

Thanks !

EDIT : Get it. To recreate a File Manager shortcut : the Kodi Command in shortcuts is :

ActivateWindow(FileManager)
Hi,

This is the BEST skin i've seen in Kodi...Thank you sooo much for this wonderful skin.

Please let me know if we can change the font of this skin..

If we can have the same font as that of Bello Skin...It will be too good..

Thanks,
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nebula 1.x for Kodi 13.x Gotham3