Release LiveStreams PVR Client
Hi All,

I've released a PVR Client with LiveStreams XML support (with regex for dynamic links).

https://github.com/zcsizmadia/xbmc-pvr-livestreams

It is based on the IPTV Simple PVR Client.
Pre-compiled binaries are available as wel (can be found @ https://github.com/zcsizmadia/xbmc-pvr-l...er/release).

The XML format is the same as LiveStreams (Check example.xml)

I'd appreciate any feedback!

Zoltan
zcsizmadia,

Thanks and very good work,
I think you should look at the pluggin livestreams pro it's much better than livestreams because in the regex option you could add some python code or call other addons.

I hope you can convert livestreams pro to pvr.

Thanks,
Scottedstorn
hi zcsizmadia, how to install this add-on? i try to install release but when i enable it i have an error "add-on could not be enable"
scottedstorn,

I am working on the next version, where the parsing will be done in an external python script (it is not that trivial, since pvr plugins are dynamic libraries, and not python scripts). After that change the Livestreams Pro regexs can be implemented easily.

Zoltan

rorony,

Which platform you have trouble with (OS, CPU)?
(2014-09-02, 17:27)zcsizmadia Wrote: Zoltan

rorony,

Which platform you have trouble with (OS, CPU)?
XBMC 13.2 Git:20140817-0f3db05 (Compiled: Aug 17 2014)
Système d'exploitation: windows 7 SP1 32-bit, build 7601
GPU: AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series
CPU : Intel® Core™ i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz
RAM 3,00 Go
rorony,

Do you have any other PVR plugins enabled? Did you try to disable Live TV first and then install/enable the plugin?
now pvr livestream is active but when i put an xml url (an xml that i use fine with livestreampro add-on) xbmc shut down.impossible to launch xbmc again because it shut down automaticaly
great pvr addon @zcsizmadia lookng forward for the next update +1 !!

@rorony xbmc crashed for me too when I used a lsp xml list my guess is because this pvr don't support complex regex and code yet so try to delete those ones first .
rorony:

Zombi might be right. I'm using a very simple regex library (which is simple, compiles on all platforms and does not require c++11) and it might crash when parsing more complex or recursive regex expressions.

My playlist has only fairly simple regular expressions. Please send me yours and might be able to fix at least the crash.

The next release will use external python code to parse the expressions (just like LiveStreams).
(2014-09-02, 21:38)zcsizmadia Wrote: rorony:

Zombi might be right. I'm using a very simple regex library (which is simple, compiles on all platforms and does not require c++11) and it might crash when parsing more complex or recursive regex expressions.

My playlist has only fairly simple regular expressions. Please send me yours and might be able to fix at least the crash.

The next release will use external python code to parse the expressions (just like LiveStreams).
i will send you some regex in pm
Looking good, zcsizmadia! I'm very impressed!

Quick question:
Does it run on an Android (Arm) Platform with Kodi XBMC?
Anyone ?
Thanks in advanced!
LeMinh:
I haven't compiled Arm version, but I think it should compile just fine.
(2014-09-19, 16:55)zcsizmadia Wrote: LeMinh:
I haven't compiled Arm version, but I think it should compile just fine.

Oh yeah! I look forward to trying it soon!

Thank you very much!
Dear zcsizmadia,
Does other plugin in xml format will work same as the way we have in Livestreams?

Say youtube or dailymotion, could you give me an example? I can try out in Windows version!

Thanks!
(2014-09-13, 19:20)LeMinh Wrote: Looking good, zcsizmadia! I'm very impressed!

Quick question:
Does it run on an Android (Arm) Platform with Kodi XBMC?
Anyone ?
Thanks in advanced!

(2014-09-21, 19:03)LeMinh Wrote: Dear zcsizmadia,
Does other plugin in xml format will work same as the way we have in Livestreams?

Say youtube or dailymotion, could you give me an example? I can try out in Windows version!

Thanks!

This revision supports only regex expressions (not fully) supported by the original Livestreams plugin.
I am working on the next release which uses external python to evaluate the current link address,
By default that python code will be copy pasted from LivestreamsPro default.py source file, so most of the xmls supported by LivestreamsPro will be supported in my pvr as well.

I was not aware that Livestreams can do youtube or dailymotion. Could you send me a link? Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LiveStreams PVR Client1