Req Delete Movies from Info Screen
I use XBMC with the Aeon Nox skin, and have it working just about 100% the way I want... which is, with most standard functions, able to be performed with the remote control.

There is one major thing missing, and that is the ability to easily delete movies.

Here is what I would LOVE to see.

A "Delete" button added to the movie info screen.

Movie Info Screen

When selected, it will offer a confirmation prompt:

Delete Confirmation

When confirmed, it will delete the whole folder, and return to the movie selection screen.

The button could be optional, for those that don't want it, or specifically want to add it... and I think it would be a very welcome addition.

I don't even know where to begin to add this myself... but I'm certainly open to giving it a try, if someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Robbie Wilkes
Eventually we'll have a "manage" button on the info screen that will show the same options as the manage context menu, which includes removing something from the library.
What about replacing the refresh button? Refresh would be one more click away but we would gain access to all the other contextual actions.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
@vdrfan you can find a hacky implementation at https://github.com/notspiff/xbmc-cmake/c...d19f1ba722

it works, but it's fugly as feck. but should serve to point out what needs to be adressed to do a clean implementation.
refresh and "choose art" should be dropped in favor of the manage button IMO.
@ironic_monkey thanks. will take a look at this when i get a chance.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Delete Movies from Info Screen0