Widgets on the left
Hello, When setting up my addons etc. on the main screen (neon mq5) in the widget, I only have 3 or four and they line up way over on the left, I tried changing the from showing 12 to four and they still go way left. Is there a way to have the widget addons centered? Thank you
..to be more specific..I am using My Menu 1 and all the addons end up on the left. I noticed that the Favorites Present gives something of the same ability but the addons are all centered. Is there a tutorial, blog, website, etc. that explains the main menu and the customization functions of the mq5? It is a wonderful skin and I love the ability to customize the skin, but trial and error is very time consuming and I have searched but still have found no true break down of the main menu and the customization functions...thanks for your time....
There's no tutorials for MQ5.

Although I haven't check, from what you've described it would appear that 'My Menu' doesn't work in the same way as the other widgets.

That would make sense as they correspond to the sub-menu items.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Thank you for your reply. I really don't think any of this menu customization is very difficult. Everything is easy when you know how. There are only so many combination of things available. The difficult thing is there is no explanation to anything such as, video nodes, menu 1, menu 2, copy properties to storage, etc. There are many people on this forum that would know all of this inside out and backwards. Would it be possible for someone on the forum to take a few minutes and create a sticky note on it...I have no doubt that there will be countless people grateful for it, not only myself. I would be more than happy to give back in the areas that I do know...is that not what a forum is all about....thank you for taking the time to read my post.
I think part of the reason there isn't any documentation regarding MQ5 is because Marcos is Brazilian, and English is not his first language.

The same applies to Wanilton who is MQ's main 'assistant'.

It was discussed during MQ5's development, and was/is my intention to put some videos together for everyone, but life tends to get in the way unfortunately.

As soon as I get some proper free time I'll be sure to do it.

In the mean time I'm in the forum at least once a day, and try my best to answer everyone's questions when I am.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Thank you for your reply, it is much appreciated. Like many I find xbmc and all the things that you can do with it fascinating but because of lack of documentation in areas very frustrating at times because of the hours of trial and error. Since this is a product of Brazil and if you have or know where there is any documentation in Portuguese maybe I could help in translating it...I think that this is one of the best skins out there and has a great future ahead of it and I would like to understand it. Also, if anyone else that reads this and knows maybe one area of the customization and not all maybe they could share that...thanks again
You might find some information here mate -> http://www.xbmcbrasil.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=288
Learning Linux the hard way !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Widgets on the left0