• 4(current)
[MOD] LiveTV Mod - Aeon Nox 5 (Helix)
@ Maniac where is your paypal for a little encouragement on this project.
Don't have one, don't need one. Pass your money to the Kodi team instead, without them this would not be possible :-)

If you have any ideas or requests post them here. I do this mainly based on my own needs and ideas. Controlled by the amount of spare time :-)

Enjoy
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Sweet News thanks for the updates. Will send the team a fiver.
Cannot get the damn Enigma OSD to show.
It is selected in the settings, but only gives the standard channels or wall view.

Any idea what I could be doing wrong? All the folders have installed correctly, and I am using a newly installed version of Aeon Nox 5.5.6.
Thanks guys.
same problem here.
The enigma osd is accssed only in fullscreen-video when pressing C (context menu).
Hey guys

Tried this on tablet and working great

Tried it on Minix X8-H which is running XBMC for Minix and not working

When I go back into XBMC all the options come up blank, is this an issue with XBMC for Minix?
anyone managed to use this mod with confluence?
Hi,

Would like to thank you Maniac for this great mod.
Just fresh installed Kodi Helix and the Aeon Nox skin from the standard Kodi repository.
Copied your mod version 0.7 files to the skin folder and everything works great. Only problem is that before I installed your files the epg timeline had genre colors, but with your mod installed the genre colors are missing.
Is there a setting or a change I can make to have the epg genre colors work with your mod?

Thanks in advance!

Windows 8.1, Kodi Helix, Aeon Nox version 5.5.6, LiveTV mod 0.7
Thanks Maniac, that isn't clear from the options that this is how you get out to display. Perhaps it's an assumption from users who are familiar with the enigma osd.

Anyway, nice work getting a cleaner guide together.
I think the current Enigma-style OSD should be a view mode for the channel window instead, and the OSD should be kept as it is in the stock skin. That way it could probably be merged into the main Aeon Nox 5 skin too instead of being a mod.
I do agree, guys. It's been a while since I've done any real improvments on this mod. Most of them are in phil65's new skin Smile
Will try to implement those ideas here, where I have removed the "enigma2-style" name, and just called them "Compact" & "Extended" OSD. Let users enable one or the other.

@ricardosunnie: I think this is because mod uses epg-color from media/new_pvr/epg-genres/
Thanks Maniac, got it to work now.

I think it would be great if you can make your mod work in channel view. My MCE remote has a button for that so my wife should be able to use it Big Grin . That would be the real Enigma experience!
Hi Maniac,

Your extension is still great and has almost real enigma feeling.
I have some further comments and improvement proposals.
- In case of zapping between channels by P+/P- button the popping channel status bar shows the information of the new channel with delay. I mean that the channel picon shows the previous channel while it is floating then suddenly changes to the new. Also the program info has some delay. The progress bar of the current program has the longest delay. Could they updated faster?
- I would prefer larger font size of EPG info in fullscreen info and channel list pages. Now it is smaller than the MuliEPG view which seems more suitable for me. Can I change it for myself?
- The encryption info is strange on the channel status bar. There are the capital letters which are always white and a green text with encryption info. The white letters seems useless but can be hidden together with the green text only.
- Channel status bar never disappear if it requested by OK button. Would be nice a timing here.
@sakos:
I am planing to redo this mod for aeon-nox-5, there will be serveral changes.

regarding the p+\p- zapping and the GUI delay, that is a problem innside Kodi itself, I will need to check with the developers if it can be fixed. When zapping GUI freezes until the stream starts playing

The encription bar will be an option in future release. But just in case, provide me with a screenshot of your problem.

The channel statusbar shoud disappear by itself after 5-6 seconds, check the LiveTV settings in Kodi, there is an option for that.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] LiveTV Mod - Aeon Nox 5 (Helix)7