Change setting how Control Bar show ?
Hi Everyone, I use XBMC version 13.2 now. Skin is default. Windowed mode. I use it as a video player on Windows 7 ( because it has some useful addons). I have a question.

How I can change setting of the control bar? When I move my mouse, It appear immediately and overlap video screen. I want something such as : click right mouse to show, or move to bottom of the screen to show, a better skin, etc... somethings can get rid of that annoying. Angry

Thanks.
I believe in 14.0 (?) is when that will be implemented, but I think that it will be a keyboard button press to turn on the OSD, mouse movement does nothing.
Hmm, I remember that the button is "M". But I want it behaves like other video player programs such as Media Player Classic. When I move the mouse near the bottom of the screen, OSD will be displayed. Hope that this (simple) feature will be implemented in Kodi version.
XBMC is not really designed for a mouse. It is designed for the 10 foot interface. You can turn off mouse control somewhere in settings.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change setting how Control Bar show ?0