Related to some Subtitles errors
Hi guys. I love XBMC, but you guys ruined the way subtitles were handle within the program. I speak spanish, which is the main reason I use subtitles, and I think the XBMC subtitles addon was the best way to use them.

Now that you change it there are at least two errors in the subtitles. The first one is when you manually search string. You have to enter the name of the movie or episode and then you have to press done for every subtitle service in order to look in every one of them. In the previous version you manually type the search and it worked for every subtitles service.

The other error is related to some subtitles services. For example subdivx is down since the release of this new subtitles method.

Please, fix the subtitles. I bet people like me who uses subtitles is asking for the same thing. Think about the people like me who don't speak english. We want to enjoy XBMC-Kodi the same way we've been doing it for years

Hope you guys do this for Kodi.

Thanks
Its Kodi for god sake!
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I speak English, so perhaps it is easier for me, but I find the Gotham subtitles quite fine.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I can't believe is a problem that I have and noone else does. I said this because I'm having these issues on iOS, Windows and Android.
I believe the first issue you pointed out is fixed in the upcoming v14, and you can get a temp work around on v13 with Add-on:AutoSubs (wiki).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Related to some Subtitles errors0