Android Projectors!
Hi all

I have just started a company selling projectors in New Zealand from my website projectors nz

Does anyone have experience of using XBMC for Android on an Android enabled projector?

Are there any guides out there in how to setup with projectors in mind? I would like to add some tips and advice to my website - any info warmly welcomed!!!

Thanks
bump
(2014-08-08, 13:13)thechinmaster Wrote: Sorry to reserect an old post. I am thinking of buying a projector. I have heard some really good things about the android projector (4500 lumens) from my mate who bought one from NZ website www.projectorsnz.co.nz . Has anyone got any experience with these??

(2014-08-25, 13:33)thechinmaster Wrote: I have just started a company selling projectors in New Zealand from my website projectors nz
Thanks

So you heard really good things from a mate who bought a projector from the company you just started and wanted to know if anyone has any experience with them?

Trying to "casually" mention your site isn't working and you're not tricking us. This is spam. Stop it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Projectors!0