Favourites the displayed icons are all square
I use the Amber skin on a Rasberry Pi using Rasbmc
Find it fast and visually appealing
Since fairly new to this and been using skin from the start, I assumed the following was normal, But trying other skins find the icons are displayed correctly
When using favourites the displayed icons are all square ( I do not mean in the home page widget – although they are ) but when I enter the favourite, like they are in music playlists. If I have a 240 x 360 pixel icon for the thumbnail, it re-sizes to a square shape it.
How do I get the the thumbnail to display in the original size ?
I should say that the favourites refer to videos set up as music videos, so I assumed it was because the size of icon was assuming it was music.
But with other skins Ace ,Conq using the same favourite they display correctly. Ie rectangular in shape.
(2014-08-25, 15:29)Tony_g Wrote: But with other skins Ace ,Conq using the same favourite they display correctly. Ie rectangular in shape.

I have a few possibilities:

- keep the grid and have all the items different size posters would be same height as music albums but narrower
- use list layout and an image on a side
- use list layout and small thumbs inside it
- leave it as is

Not sure what's best.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thanks, will have a look later.
So am I guessing this is just a function of the skin, not anything I am doing and missing.
Thanks for replying

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Favourites the displayed icons are all square0