How to detect user wants to play movie?
Question 
I am attempting to write a script that would partially accomplish this: [Feature Request] Improve user experience with blu-ray iso's

I'm writing small testprogs (in python) to see how to do the necessary steps (how to play movie from iso, ....), but now I'm stuck.

I want to be able to play a movie when the user presses 'enter' in the list with movies.

Player.onPlayBackStarted seems like a good place, but isn't what I'm looking for. The reason is that I get the onPlayBackStarted event only AFTER I get to see the 'select playback item' window that you get with blu-ray iso's.

I want to get rid of this 'select playback item' window.

So I looked in the Build-in Modules docs, but couldn't find any other event that would help me.

Another way would be to intercept the keypress ('return' in this case, if you start the movie with a keyboard), but there doesn't seem to be an action to run a script?

How can I detect the user wants to play a blu-ray iso file before the 'select playback item' window gets displayed?
Or in other words...
How can I run a script when the user decides to play a movie (presses enter in the playlist).

Any hints/pointers would be appreciated!

Wimpie
Add-on : Bluray iso utils Rewrite of BR_iso_enhancements
Add-on : BR_iso_Enhancements Give theatrical & directors cut from the same bluray iso each their own library entry, use bluray iso's of tv shows as if they are already ripped.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to detect user wants to play movie?0