WIP Add-ons watched backup
Performs export/import/delete actions for "watched" flags and resume time positions for installed video addons.

download link
page on github

The following actions are available:
Export - Export addons watch statuses ("watched" flags and resume time positions) to a file.
Import - Import addons watch statuses from a file.
View statistics / delete - Shows the amount of watched videos of every installed video addon. Choosing the particular addon from the list will delete all watch statuses from DB for a choosen addon.

Notes:
  • As far as I know there is no way to perform above functionality except for direct access to DB. This is the only reason why the addon is using it. Beacause of this the addon workability formally depends on used DB version. By now I've only tested it on XBMC 12, 13 and Kodi 14 alpha 2. On these verisons it works fine. Furthermore it has a good chance to work on a newer versions, since it uses DB tables, which have not changed for a long time among different versions. Nevertheless there is no guarantee, and formally speaking can even corrupt the DB (if importing) on non tested versions. This note can be extended while the new versions will be tested or implemented into the addon.
  • Export/import file is a text file uses the following syntax: empty lines and lines starting with "#" are ignored, the separator between info items in lines should be ", " (at least one space following comma). So, can be edited to include or exclude rows, i.e. for particular addon.

Bug reports/suggestions are highly appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add-ons watched backup0