Mac OS X - XBMC Quits unexpectedly on mac

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
limassolg3 Offline
I have a problem with xbmc. When i open XBMC it keeps crashing and closes by it self and a message pops up sayng xbmc quits unexpectedly. If anyone can help me i will appreciate it very much.
find quote
wgstarks Online
Posting Freak
Paste the crash report to pastebin and post a link here. If you can get a Debug log you could do the same with that.

[Image: all-thin-banner.jpg]
MacMini5,2 HTPC (Gotham 13.2/Aeon Nox Redux 5.1.5/MacOSX 10.8.5)/Onkyo TXNR609/Panny65VT30
find quote
limassolg3 Offline
http://pastebin.com/XLHexh49
find quote
Memphiz Offline
Team-Kodi Developer
The XBMC_IPTV_Simple plugin is crashing for you. Go to the userdata folder and find guisettings.xml - you can disable livetv there for preventing it to get loaded (or remove guisettings.xml - in that case you need to reconfigure your settings).

AppleTV2/iPhone/iPod: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for XBMC: Wiki NFS
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Wiki Avahi
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ
find quote
limassolg3 Offline
I manage to delete it but it keeps crashing. Here another report after i have deleted the file http://pastebin.com/bEQgbca0
find quote
Memphiz Offline
Team-Kodi Developer
There is another bad python addon in your userdata folder somewhere. Post a debug log we might see which one it is...

AppleTV2/iPhone/iPod: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for XBMC: Wiki NFS
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Wiki Avahi
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ
find quote