OS X Mac Mini 2012 no digital audio output - Gotham
Hi,

I´m new in this forum and 5 years user of XBMC, this is my first post for requesting help.

I upgrade from Frodo 12.3 Final to Gotham13.2 final and I can´t select digital audio from audio setings, in Frodo I can.

Image of Audio Settings in Frodo.

In Gotham I get this options:

In default an built-in I get this options:

I´m using a toslink conection in the mac mini to digital output and connect to Hardman Kardom Amp,

What I´m doing wrong?

This is my audio log XBMC Audio Log

My system Mac Mini ends 2012 i7 with Mavericks updated.

Thanks in advance.
switch to confluence skin and set settings level to "advanced" or "expert" - then you can set it to builtin (which is already detected as optical) and enable passthrough - after that you can switch back to your skin (which is not updated correctly for gotham as it seems - as it is missing the settings levels).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thank you Memphiz, now works OK!!!

Regards,
There are probably other settings you are missing in this skin as well. You may want to update your skin to the Gotham version. I imagine all the Advanced and Expert settings are missing.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mac Mini 2012 no digital audio output - Gotham0