xmbc sound issues on minix neo 8h
hi im new to the forum and xmbc please be gentle

ive just purchased the minix neo 8h which i am having sound issues.
the minix is hard wired to my router and hdmi conected to my pioneer 87 9.1 av reciever.
i have all my films scaned into xmbc the problem is every few minutes the sound stutters through the amp using the digital soundtrack.
any help with settings or other things with the audio in xmbc would be welcome.
cheers
gary
anybody?
Did you see this: http://www.minixforum.com/threads/still-...#post-3695

tl;dr; Try setting the X8H to 720p output.
Hi there,

Allthough we're a year further down the road I have the same problem here, ever since Helix came along and no improvement using Isengard: music drops out frequently and very annoyingly.

I have a Minix Neo X8-H that I use to play my music collection of mp3 and flac files from my Synology NAS using a cabled LAN. The problem ONLY occurs with those filetypes, not with streaming radio,TV, video files or what have you. I have tried every trick in the book, from different hardware settings of Kodi, different ways to connect to my amplifier, firmware upgrades, emptying the data cache of the Minix etc.etc, to no avail. Isengard works fine on my PCs with Windows 10 playing the same music from the same NAS. Currently I play video directly to my TV using HDMI, and sound to my amplifier using SPDIFF.

Yesterday I went back to XMBC 13.3 and have experienced no problems since. Guess I'll stick to that version for now. Unless someone out there has a veritable solution!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xmbc sound issues on minix neo 8h0