• 9(current)
ShadowTek's Mods for Aeon Nox [New mod added Nov. 26 2014]
Figured it out, i just moved line #247 "<control type="group">" to right below line #237 "<!-- BEGIN Next Aired -->" and it seems to work fine now,
watched and new flags appear no matter if there is a next airing episode or not.
Sorry I haven't been around lately, I'm in the middle of moving and dealing with other RL issues, Many of these mods need to be updated to the new Kodi format. When I get the time and motivation, I'll update everything.

(2015-04-05, 23:44)JorgeS Wrote: Figured it out, i just moved line #247 "<control type="group">" to right below line #237 "<!-- BEGIN Next Aired -->" and it seems to work fine now,
watched and new flags appear no matter if there is a next airing episode or not.

to fix this use this code:

Code:
<!-- BEGIN Next Aired -->
        <control type="image">
               <posx>580</posx>
               <posy>-10</posy>
               <width>750</width>
               <height>200</height>
               <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">stretch</aspectratio>
               <texture>Overlaynextaired.png</texture>
               <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextDate))</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="label">
        <posx>660</posx>
        <posy>10</posy>
        <width>600</width>
        <height>50</height>
        <align>center</align>
        <font>font13</font>
        <textcolor>orange</textcolor>
        <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
        <label>Next Episode: $INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextNumber),, - ]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextTitle)]</label>
        <visible>Container.Content(tvshows) + !IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextDate))</visible>
        </control>
        <control type="label">
        <posx>660</posx>
        <posy>40</posy>
        <width>600</width>
        <height>50</height>
        <align>center</align>
        <font>font13</font>
        <textcolor>white</textcolor>
        <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
        <label>Airs: $INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextDate),, | ]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.AirTime)]</label>
        <visible>Container.Content(tvshows) + !IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextDate))</visible>
        </control>
<!-- END Next Aired -->

add it after this part:
Code:
        <control type="group">
            <visible>Control.IsVisible(503)</visible>
            <animation effect="slide" tween="cubic" easing="inout" time="400" start="0,-200" end="0,0">VisibleChange</animation>
            <control type="image">
                <top>-130</top>
                <width>2010</width>
                <height>220</height>
                <texture>views/logo_tagline_gradient.png</texture>
                <colordiffuse>ffffffff</colordiffuse>
                <visible>![Container.Content(movies) + IsEmpty(ListItem.TagLine)]</visible>
                <visible>Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(movies)]</visible>
                <include>Animation_VisibleChange200</include>
            </control>

in the Viewtype_Landscape.xml file

This is for Shednox, but similar with other mods.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
I also use Shednox so works great, tyvm for taking the time to reply, i really like this mod, simple but makes the "next aired" information so much clearer and gives and overall better look to this view.
Shadowtek,

Is there a mod for Aeon Nox 5 that is similar to the infowall mod you created that reduces the amount of items per line from 5 to 3 in the TV Show infowall screen. I believe the items are displayed as thumbs instead of posters or banners which I like. Unfortunately I don't believe the new nox 5 gives us the option to switch between banners and thumbs.
Hello everyone

I will no longer support this thread, the reason is I now only use Madnox, and all future mods will be created for that version only...

BE AWARE, many of the above mods will not work on Madnox (but the graphics ones for the most part will)

Once a official version of Madnox is out I will start a new thread for it. All of you still using pre Madnox versions, mods above are good to do.
The nature of this post is cause allot has changed in Madnox, so don't want people using these mods if they use Madnox.

I'll leave the link to this thread in my signature until I release my first Madnox mod (a info wall mod)

Thanks!
Logo's Made So Far:
Hi, great add-ons , can you please share the purple curtains image Smile (Alternate Info Wall View)
And the icons you made also Smile
Thanks !!!
(2016-02-24, 07:28)guandms Wrote: Hi, great add-ons , can you please share the purple curtains image Smile (Alternate Info Wall View)
And the icons you made also Smile
Thanks !!!

Here you go
Logo's Made So Far:
Thanks you !!!
And what about the icons ?
(2016-02-24, 18:23)guandms Wrote: Thanks you !!!
And what about the icons ?

I'll have to dig them up as I'm not using them anymore since updating to latest Madnox, and there are a ton of them so I'll have to consolidate them all. I'll try and get them all together in a package.

Also be warned that quite a bit of coding is needed, as you can see, many icons (and text) are imposed over the top of a blank purple icon backgrounds (and I used them on allot of views), so all that stuff has to be coded in the files. If I go back to using them (which I probably will) I'll re-code everything and post it as a mod for you. But I want to wait until the dev version of Madnox has been released and they get to where its mostly done, otherwise the code will be overwritten as they update the skin as its still heavily in development.
Logo's Made So Far:
OK thanks so much for your hard work, if i can ask for something from you, I'm using Mad-Nox also for the last 6 months and i really started to hate the "Dark" theme that they have, all is black or very dark grey, is there a possibility that you can work or suggest to them a light theme Smile something like the light theme from Eminence 2 .

Thanks in advance .
(2016-02-25, 07:10)guandms Wrote: OK thanks so much for your hard work, if i can ask for something from you, I'm using Mad-Nox also for the last 6 months and i really started to hate the "Dark" theme that they have, all is black or very dark grey, is there a possibility that you can work or suggest to them a light theme Smile something like the light theme from Eminence 2 .

Thanks in advance .

just compare the code and the media folder with each other ( eminence and madnox ) ... and then just ask again Wink
if you want some color changes, use different backrounds and try another color maybe....
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ShadowTek's Mods for Aeon Nox [New mod added Nov. 26 2014]5