• 2(current)
ShadowTek's Mods for Aeon Nox [New mod added Nov. 26 2014]
Hey ShadowTek, thanks for the cool mods. I was wondering if there is a way to make your modded Alternate Info Wall View allow for two columns of banners when browsing TV Shows? With the your mod currently it looks pretty bad with just a single left-adjusted column of banners and then a bunch of dead space. I would really like to have the movie view with the 5 poster columns and bigger fanart/logos implemented by your mod, but I really like the default Info Wall View as it applies to TV Shows banner view. Thanks!

Unmodded:

With your mod:
(2014-09-02, 05:06)Surlias Wrote: Hey ShadowTek, thanks for the cool mods. I was wondering if there is a way to make your modded Alternate Info Wall View allow for two columns of banners when browsing TV Shows? With the your mod currently it looks pretty bad with just a single left-adjusted column of banners and then a bunch of dead space. I would really like to have the movie view with the 5 poster columns and bigger fanart/logos implemented by your mod, but I really like the default Info Wall View as it applies to TV Shows banner view. Thanks!

Unmodded:

With your mod:

Ahh you know someone asked me about this awhile back and completely forgot about it. Sad

Try this: Banner Fix
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Hi shadowtek, absolutely love the info wall mod. just wondered if you could enlarge the banner when used as a title as it looks small on my tv shows. Other than that it's perfect
thanks
(2014-09-03, 05:17)kurtamery929 Wrote: Hi shadowtek, absolutely love the info wall mod. just wondered if you could enlarge the banner when used as a title as it looks small on my tv shows. Other than that it's perfect
thanks

Hi, not sure I understand what you are asking. Could you post a screenshot of what you want?
Logo's Made So Far:
I applied the banner fix, and I see what kurtamery929 is talking about. In order to fit two columns of banners, it looks like you shrank their displayed size. Another issue present is that the second column of banners is partially concealed by the scroll bar. Also, a considerable portion gets completely cut off when a banner in the right column is enlarged when highlighted. Finally, an even number no longer fits on the screen and the bottom row of banners is cut off halfway.

See the full image of the banner here:

Observe how much of the banner gets cut off:

Also you should be able to clearly see how the scroll bar is overlapping the second column.

Is it at all possible to give up the enlarged side panel (plot, logo, and fanart) and completely restore the TV Shows view to its original state, while keeping the mod in effect for the Movies view?
(2014-09-04, 04:30)Surlias Wrote: Is it at all possible to give up the enlarged side panel (plot, logo, and fanart) and completely restore the TV Shows view to its original state, while keeping the mod in effect for the Movies view?

I see (I never used banners), yes it is possible. I'll restore banner view as it was, may take a few days til I have the time but won't be a problem.
Logo's Made So Far:
Thanks that's aweseome! Would there be enough space to keep the enlarged logos? I definitely like that feature, so it'd be cool if that was possible.
actually that's not what I meant. What I meant was that instead of having the logo in the top right corner you can have banner but it's tiny. I tried altering it myself but couldn't find it. If you could make it inline with the plot and fanart that would be great

Other than that the mod is perfect and definitely my new favourite. Love the bigger fanart
(2014-09-04, 05:44)Surlias Wrote: Thanks that's aweseome! Would there be enough space to keep the enlarged logos? I definitely like that feature, so it'd be cool if that was possible.

I can try, having difficulty having the fanart resized only for banner view (harder then I thought) but I'll keep trying, if I cant get it, I'll ask one of these pro's for help. But I can fix how the banner looks in the current setup.

(2014-09-05, 05:20)kurtamery929 Wrote: actually that's not what I meant. What I meant was that instead of having the logo in the top right corner you can have banner but it's tiny. I tried altering it myself but couldn't find it. If you could make it inline with the plot and fanart that would be great

Other than that the mod is perfect and definitely my new favourite. Love the bigger fanart
I didn't even know that was an option lol. Try this: Larger Banner as title

Also if you want to move the scrollbars location, just find:

Code:
<control type="scrollbar" id="60">
                    <posx>1000</posx>
                    <include>Animation_VerticalScrollBar</include>
                    <posy>164</posy>
                    <width>46</width>
                    <height>787</height>
                    <texturesliderbackground>views/scrollbarbacklist.png</texturesliderbackground>
                    <onleft>512</onleft>
                    <onright>9000</onright>
                    <visible>[Skin.HasSetting(movielogosfloor) + Container.Content(movies)]</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="scrollbar" id="60">
                    <posx>966</posx>
                    <include>Animation_VerticalScrollBar</include>
                    <posy>164</posy>
                    <width>46</width>
                    <height>787</height>
                    <texturesliderbackground>views/scrollbarbacklist.png</texturesliderbackground>
                    <onleft>512</onleft>
                    <onright>9000</onright>
                    <visible>Container.Content(episodes) | [Skin.HasSetting(tvshowlogosfloor) + Container.Content(tvshows)] | Window.IsActive(pictures)</visible>
                </control>
Note the top control is for movies and the bottom is for TVshows, so if say you want to move the scrollbar to the right on tvshows, change <posx>966</posx> to a higher number, to move it to the left lower the number.
Logo's Made So Far:
Legend! very happy with that mate thanks for all the hard work
Hi ShadowTek.

Any chance we might see animated .gif support in the future?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
I don't suppose you have all of this packaged up in a nice modified skin do you Smile? I have been working through these all day and in the end I couldn't get anything to work and what was working before is totally screwy. Things like text being off screen and such. You have some awesome mods and it is great that you take the time to share them. I have been trying to get the extended information script to work also with no luck. I'm not sure if some of the add ons might interfere with others and you end up with nothing working.
Hey ShadowTek, love your Wall View with Cases on previous skin.....cant wait till you get it working on 4.1.9
(2014-09-17, 04:41)Bama350z Wrote: I don't suppose you have all of this packaged up in a nice modified skin do you Smile? I have been working through these all day and in the end I couldn't get anything to work and what was working before is totally screwy. Things like text being off screen and such. You have some awesome mods and it is great that you take the time to share them. I have been trying to get the extended information script to work also with no luck. I'm not sure if some of the add ons might interfere with others and you end up with nothing working.

Hi, err not really, my nox is over 500 megs (I have a very modded version) what exactly are you having trouble with?

(2014-09-18, 04:33)dazz87 Wrote: Hey ShadowTek, love your Wall View with Cases on previous skin.....cant wait till you get it working on 4.1.9

Hi thanks. Well it already does work, the problem is I haven't bothered to do the banner view yet and I know as soon as I upload it people will ask about it. Plus I have a few other things to fix (though it works fine, just a few things in the options menu need to be fixed)

I'll try and find time to get it finished soon.
Logo's Made So Far:
@shadow..

i have Aeon Nox 4.9.9.9a installed.. do you happen do know why i cant see Logos in Lowlist view (movies).. while i can see logos in tvshows?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ShadowTek's Mods for Aeon Nox [New mod added Nov. 26 2014]5