Req Watched Flag - Change font color
It would be great if one of the skin settings would be, instead of putting a checkmark beside a watched episode, to just change the episode name (text) to a different color (from white to blue for example)
I am coming from Mediaportal, and I find it much easier to see which ones have been watched in this manner.

Also, one thing I miss, is when entering a series -> season -> it does not go to the next unwatched episode. what I mean is, if episodes 1,2 and 3 are watched, when I enter into that menu, it would be nice if the cursor was already on episode 4. Just minor things I am missing from Mediaportal really.

I am loving the cross platform and speed of XBMC, which is why I am making the switch.
no one has any ideas on this one? Is it a simple skinning thing I could edit?
anyone, is there a way to do this? maybe it's just me, but it is much easier to see the text color change, than a checkbox.

Also, one thing I miss, is when entering a series -> season -> it does not go to the next unwatched episode. what I mean is, if episodes 1,2 and 3 are watched, when I enter into that menu, it would be nice if the cursor was already on episode 4. Just minor things I am missing from Mediaportal really.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched Flag - Change font color0