Req Gotham 13.2 - Press OK for navigation buttons
I have a cheap Air Mouse remote control for my HTPC and I lock mouse movements and use the D-Pad to navigate XBMC.

In XBMC Versions 13.1 and below, you could press OK twice to bring up the navigation buttons at the bottom (play, stop, skip etc) while playing a movie but in XBMC 13.2 that is no longer possible.

Can I request the feature be placed back in the next build?

Thanks
works for me - just tested on my HTPC with 13.2
Are you using an air mouse remote control?
no, a real mouse.
Sorry, I wasn't clear in my original post. Edited
sounds like a keymap issue. check if your "OK" press is correctly seen by xbmc. -> enable debug logging and check the log
You where clear enough in your post - I just didn't expect an airmouse to be different from a real mouse when it comes to input handling/detection - so that the drivers would make it be like a real mouse for the OS.
As usual, XBMC is not to blame but a new cheap air mouse remote (MX3-M) was faulty. Turns out that double clicking the OK button was not recognized by XBMC, I have another identical remote and that worked fine with the same settings.

I was however able to fix this using AutoHotKey, I simply remapped the left click mouse button to hit Enter on the keyboard instead.

AutoHotKey script:
Code:
LButton::Enter

Now I only have to click OK once to bring up the navigation menu, everything else remains the same Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham 13.2 - Press OK for navigation buttons0