Kodi on BOXEEBOX
Hello everybody.
I'm new in this forum. hope you can help me

I have hacked my boxeebox and installed XBMC 13.1 “Gotham” over an external storage. - WORKING GREAT!
I was looking for a section in the download page (http://xbmc.org/download/) which contains an updated installation file for boxeebox.
unfortunatly I could not find any. Sad

can someone please give me a link to an official XBMC "Kodi" (13.2 “Gotham”) download for BOXEEBOX? Big Grin

THANK YOU!
Welcome to forums.

There is no Gotham 13.2 kodi version nor there will ever be one (in my opinion). XBMC was renamed to Kodi after Version 14 at alpha 2, You need v14 alpha2 or newer therefore to get a kodi version. Im not sure if there is any installation files from official sources for the boxeebox

So go look wherever you got your binaries from for your box.
No way that there are official xbmc/kodi packages for boxeebox - you know that boxeebox is a commercial fork? (now count 1 and 1 to know what we think about doing anything for them...)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2014-08-28, 15:10)avi-k Wrote: Hello everybody.
I'm new in this forum. hope you can help me

I have hacked my boxeebox and installed XBMC 13.1 “Gotham” over an external storage. - WORKING GREAT!
I was looking for a section in the download page (http://xbmc.org/download/) which contains an updated installation file for boxeebox.
unfortunatly I could not find any. Sad

can someone please give me a link to an official XBMC "Kodi" (13.2 “Gotham”) download for BOXEEBOX? Big Grin

THANK YOU!
You need to download and run the Boxee version from boxeed.in
13.2 is available there. The 14.? Kodi versions is available as well.

It is not a commercial version! Rolleyes
Check out the links here: Boxee Box (wiki)

Specifically: http://boxeed.in/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8104#p8104

These are community builds and not from Team XBMC / Kodi, but I've heard great things about them, so let us know how 13.2 runs :)
Thank you everybody.

so as I understand my request for an official build was ridiculous Smile
well, I must say that unofficial/ not comercial versions are also welcomed.
anything else beside boxbox's operating system is blessed. I hate it!!

I will check boxeed.in.

may god bless you all!

Amen! Angel:

thanks again
(2014-08-28, 23:57)Ned Scott Wrote: Check out the links here: Boxee Box (wiki)

These are community builds and not from Team XBMC / Kodi, but I've heard great things about them, so let us know how 13.2 runs Smile

I ran BoxeeHacks 1.5.3 with the Gother 13.2 Final on my Boxee. Runs like stink. And from the four media players I have (Jynxbox, RikoMagic, Raspberry Pi & Boxee), the Boxee is, by far, the best.

Unfortunately Kodi 14 doesn't run for the build posted on my BB. :-(

IMPORTANT UPDATE: If you're having problems with the Kodi 14 build running on BoxeeHack 1.53, update BoxeeHack 1.53 to 1.60 from right within Boxee and Kodi 14 will run just fine. It would appear that you MUST be running at least BoxeeHacks 1.60 in order to run Kodi 14.

I LUV MY BB!
(2015-01-04, 00:04)Galoozer Wrote:
(2014-08-28, 23:57)Ned Scott Wrote: Check out the links here: Boxee Box (wiki)

These are community builds and not from Team XBMC / Kodi, but I've heard great things about them, so let us know how 13.2 runs Smile

I ran BoxeeHacks 1.5.3 with the Gother 13.2 Final on my Boxee. Runs like stink. And from the four media players I have (Jynxbox, RikoMagic, Raspberry Pi & Boxee), the Boxee is, by far, the best.

Unfortunately Kodi 14 doesn't run for the build posted on my BB. :-(

IMPORTANT UPDATE: If you're having problems with the Kodi 14 build running on BoxeeHack 1.53, update BoxeeHack 1.53 to 1.60 from right within Boxee and Kodi 14 will run just fine. It would appear that you MUST be running at least BoxeeHacks 1.60 in order to run Kodi 14.

I LUV MY BB!
The Boxee box is a nice KODI box!
Absolutely satisfied with mine and recommend anyone with one to repurpose it with the boxeed.in hack.
Hi,

I have installed my 3 boxee box with kodi 14 running hack 1.6 and cannot scar anything getting unable to connect to server message. but all addons are working (phoenix, genesis etc...) can stream and play local files no problems just cannot scrap files with IMDB , movie database tvdb anothing works..

Any help would be appreciated I love my Boxee box...

Thank you
(2015-02-05, 17:41)Ben027 Wrote: Hi,

I have installed my 3 boxee box with kodi 14 running hack 1.6 and cannot scar anything getting unable to connect to server message. but all addons are working (phoenix, genesis etc...) can stream and play local files no problems just cannot scrap files with IMDB , movie database tvdb anothing works..

Any help would be appreciated I love my Boxee box...

Thank you
Mine works fine.
Have you made any changes in XBMC settings?
Hello, Im new at this forum, I have 2 Boxees and Ive been running boxee hacks for 1 year, now I have 1.60 version and I am trying to run XBMC 13 or Kodi 14.1, I was able to boot to xbmc from an external hard drive, it is running fast and stable but I am not able to add a movie folder that is located on the same hard drive, I tried locating the folder in media carpet on xbmc system but nothing, where should I put the folder in order to add it?
(2015-04-09, 16:16)forycarvajal Wrote: Hello, Im new at this forum, I have 2 Boxees and Ive been running boxee hacks for 1 year, now I have 1.60 version and I am trying to run XBMC 13 or Kodi 14.1, I was able to boot to xbmc from an external hard drive, it is running fast and stable but I am not able to add a movie folder that is located on the same hard drive, I tried locating the folder in media carpet on xbmc system but nothing, where should I put the folder in order to add it?
You need to tell XBMC where the movie directory via system - files.
Thank you for all this info...

Very appreciated!

Thank you Big Grin
You are probably better off asking some from here:

http://boxeed.in/forums/viewforum.php?f=5

I'd help but repurposing mine has not hit the top of my to do list yet.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi on BOXEEBOX0