Personalised remotes?
My partner and I often watch the same TV series, but at different rates (she is at home all day so she watches everything before I do)

The "watched" flag is not really handy for me as a result but this could be overcome by making the flag associated with the remote. I always use my phone and she hers so xbmc could show watched flags according to the remote that issued the most recent command?

Edit; so I just found out about profiles, which seems to solve most my problem. . Now I guess all I would like for Xmas is to be able to associate a particular remote with a particular profile and using the remote auto logs into they profile instantly (where one is in the program at the time the remote is used)
There's an addon to define your keymaps on xbmc repository (keymap editor). As the userdata folder is different for each profile I think the settings for this particular addon will also be different according to the profile.
Maybe that's exactly what you're looking for.
One word, Profiles. and there was somewhere iirc some script thingy that can be called by button press that does that. Cant be sure but vaguely recollect reading something like it somewhere a while back.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Personalised remotes?0