Release script.skin.info.service
Hi Phil,

would it be possible to get ratings for movies sets i.e.

Set.Movies.Rating
Set.Movie.%d.Rating

Thanks,

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
mmm when this will be on the official repo?
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
Sorry if the question is too stupid but i am trying to get language flags (English, German, Spanish).. for Subtitles and Audio, but i am stuck. The Skin supports it (Arctic Zephyr: Exploded) so maybe my video files are not set up in the right way, how or from where is the script getting the language information, from the filenames? from the .nfo file? from the file stream itself? from kodi database? (and if this case, how do i get this info into kodi database?)

Thanks
(2015-07-26, 15:38)emilio.moreno Wrote: Sorry if the question is too stupid but i am trying to get language flags (English, German, Spanish).. for Subtitles and Audio, but i am stuck. The Skin supports it (Arctic Zephyr: Exploded) so maybe my video files are not set up in the right way, how or from where is the script getting the language information, from the filenames? from the .nfo file? from the file stream itself? from kodi database? (and if this case, how do i get this info into kodi database?)

Thanks

startup.xml:
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.info.service)">RunScript(script.skin.info.service)</onload>

and use: <label>$INFO[Window(movieinformation).Property(AudioLanguage)]</label> where you want to show the audio languages... it will show you them in this format:
Eng, Spa, Rus
etc...

you can use visible condition with Substring to show some art, like:
Code:
<control type="image">
                <visible>SubString(Window(movieinformation).Property(AudioLanguage),spa)</visible>
                <texture>flags/subs/es.png</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <visible>SubString(Window(movieinformation).Property(AudioLanguage),ita)</visible>
                <texture>flags/subs/it.png</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <visible>SubString(Window(movieinformation).Property(AudioLanguage),ger)</visible>
                <texture>flags/subs/de.png</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <visible>SubString(Window(movieinformation).Property(AudioLanguage),rus)</visible>
                <texture>flags/subs/ru.png</texture>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <visible>SubString(Window(movieinformation).Property(AudioLanguage),jpn)</visible>
                <texture>flags/subs/ja.png</texture>
            </control>
etc...

its extract the audio language and subs language from the MKV file itself. MKV files includes that data and this script can read it - not workin for .avi files or movies from remote path (plugins...)
Hi phill65,
Could you add propertis Album.Song.%s.Path (it's a path of catalog with track).

I checked your code and it looks like it would be a piece of cake for you.

Code which i changed for test:
file Utils.pu line 210 insert:

song_path = os.path.dirname(item['file'])
window.setProperty('Album.Song.%d.Path' % count, song_path)

and line 326 insert:

window.clearProperty('Album.Song.%d.Path' % i)

For me it works.
I'm working on mod animation CD cases. Your help would be very useful.
I'll be very grateful!!

JB
I'm hoping somebody can help me get this working. Using Aeon MQ5 on Kodi Helix 14.2. I've tried this on 2 separate machines (1 windows and 1 openelec) and my movie set info is still blank.

1- downloaded as zip from the link on page 1
2- installed via "install from zip"
3- verified package is located in addons folder
4- verified startup.xml contains <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.info.service)">RunScript(script.skin.info.service)</onload>
5- rebooted kodi several times
6- tried renaming script.skin.info.service-master to script.skin.info.service still nothing
7- tried running the addon through programs and does nothing
8- tried switching skins to Aeon MQ6 and set info is still blank
9- tried using DaemonToPlugin version
10- refreshed all info for movies by changing content to none then back to movies

I'm really not sure what I'm missing here and I think I've tried just about everything at this point.
Any tips?
(2015-10-19, 00:17)IronRobi Wrote: Any tips?

Yeah, take a look here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235676
and read the readme file in the git.
(2015-10-19, 19:16)tomer953 Wrote:
(2015-10-19, 00:17)IronRobi Wrote: Any tips?

Yeah, take a look here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=235676
and read the readme file in the git.

That looks like a whole new script that I'd then have to integrate somehow into Aeon MQ5. Unless I'm misreading that thread. I'm just looking to get this script working in a skin that should already be setup to work with it.
the aeon nox silvo recommends this script. I have downloaded it from the github. Do I install it as a zip file the way I do repos or addons or do I need to manually place it in the addons folder in user data.

Also this may seem stupid but I am unclear what this script does. Is it used only for movies in my library.
Hi. Anyone else having problems with this in Isengard 15.2?

I'm only seeing ONE Audio track listed in media flags (in Aeon MQ 6) even though there's multiple tracks available. Subtitle flags are shown correctly...
(2014-07-20, 20:36)Ic3y Wrote: Here is my slight modification of Samu-rai and devilshura's artwork so that only the Movie Sets show cases.

Easier for me to spot if they have multiple movies inside.

-Nik

I would like this to show on my view on aeon mq6, currently there is no information. How is this possible?
(2015-11-15, 00:45)TonyPh12345 Wrote: Hi. Anyone else having problems with this in Isengard 15.2?

I'm only seeing ONE Audio track listed in media flags (in Aeon MQ 6) even though there's multiple tracks available. Subtitle flags are shown correctly...

I fixed this by rewriting the script, BTW...
@Phil

Is there a chance this script will made it in to the official Repo somewhen in the Future?, Or would you recomend to use "skin helper service" instead?

(Was mainly looking for a way to show setinfos.)

Regards
Hi, I think that...

Window(home).Property(Artist.Album.%d.Duration)

...doesn't work anymore, however ...

Window(home).Property(Artist.Album.%d.Year)

...and others work flawlessly...

Thanks for this great script!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hi Phil.

Does this addon run on Krypton ?

I'm running Beta 3 and start porting my Aeon Nox 5 Mod to Krypton so I edit Startup.xml file to add your addon :

Code:
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.skin.info.service)">RunScript(script.skin.info.service)</onload>

But when I put Kodi into debug mode and look into kodi.log, I only find those 2 lines :

Code:
10:23:47 T:6704   DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in script.skin.info.service has been installed.'
10:24:14 T:6704   DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in script.skin.info.service has been uninstalled.'

Meanwhile, on Kodi 16.1, I found :

Code:
10:32:13 T:8188   DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in script.skin.info.service has been installed.'
10:32:15 T:5928   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(6, C:\Kodi\Jarvis 16.1\portable_data\addons\script.skin.info.service\default.py): start processing
10:32:18 T:5928   DEBUG: script.skin.info.service: starting daemon
10:32:18 T:5928   DEBUG: script.skin.info.service: version 1.0.0 started
10:32:18 T:5928   DEBUG: script.skin.info.service: starting backend

Other scripts are started on Kodi 17 Beta 3 :

Code:
10:23:49 T:1228   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(2, C:\Kodi\Krypton 17.0 Beta 3\portable_data\addons\script.skin.helper.service\service.py): start processing
10:23:49 T:6480   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(0, C:\Kodi\Krypton 17.0 Beta 3\portable_data\addons\service.xbmc.versioncheck\service.py): start processing
10:23:49 T:5572   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(3, C:\Kodi\Krypton 17.0 Beta 3\portable_data\addons\service.library.data.provider\service.py): start processing
10:23:49 T:6672   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(4, C:\Kodi\Krypton 17.0 Beta 3\portable_data\addons\script.grab.fanart\service.py): start processing
10:23:49 T:8048   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(1, C:\Kodi\Krypton 17.0 Beta 3\portable_data\addons\script.imdbupdate\service.py): start processing
10:23:49 T:6568   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(5, C:\Kodi\Krypton 17.0 Beta 3\portable_data\addons\script.toolbox\default.py): start processing
10:23:49 T:4680   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(6, C:\Kodi\Krypton 17.0 Beta 3\portable_data\addons\script.skinshortcuts\default.py): start processing
10:23:49 T:6352   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(7, C:\Kodi\Krypton 17.0 Beta 3\portable_data\addons\script.common.plugin.cache\default.py): start processing

Thanks.

EDIT :

My fault. I have just copy script.skin.info.service folder from my Kodi 16.1 setup to Krypton 17 Beta 3.

But I guess now Kodi use his database to check if addon is installed or not.

So I've downloaded addon from github and installed it from ZIP file and everything is OK now :p
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.skin.info.service1