Win no audio Checked all settings then upgraded to kodi
I have been running the 13.1 version of Gotham then suddenly I started seeing this red speaker icon on the background of the XBMC screen I went through all of my settings and tried changing them and then putting them back to default then I tried every aspect of anything that deals with audio. I've been working on Computers since 8088/8086 machines running a 8 Mhz.
I have audio on any other application like (excuse the idea ) Hulu. with no problem so i figured I'd upgrade to Kodi.
Now I only usually use video and music selections...until I can afford the Happauge 2255. bunt I still have the red speaker icon on the screen in the upper right corner of the screen and no audio. can anyone help me out here/ I mean I might not have figured out how to get live TV but at least I can watch video's and listen to music when the audio was working. hell, I thought this was the best thing since sliced bread after boxee box...I can't afford cable or Sat,,,disabled vet, so not much money..Please help this antenna using ex-computer geek. Please?

PS is there anything I use my old Boxee box for besides a paperweight?

Thanks in advance...
the red speakers means you have muted XBMC/Kodi sound.

Either press F8 or the + buttons to increase volume
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-08-29, 14:09)ag2217 Wrote: PS is there anything I use my old Boxee box for besides a paperweight?

Thanks in advance...

See http://boxeed.in/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8104#p8104

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
no audio Checked all settings then upgraded to kodi0