How to Rescan Movies
EDIT: Never mind me. Turns out the rest of the files were groups under something else.

I have the Star Wars Complete Saga as six files. I also have the original trilogy as well as a fan film. All of these are in a directory on my NAS. The structure is as so:

Star Wars/Dark Resurrection/Dark Resurrection.Part01.mp4
Star Wars/Dark Resurrection/Dark Resurrection.Part02.mp4
Star Wars/Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope (Original).mp4
Star Wars/Star Wars Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (Original).mp4
Star Wars/Star Wars Episode VI - Return Of The Jedi (Original).mp4
Star Wars/Star Wars - The Complete Saga/Star Wars Episode I - The Phantom Menace.mp4
Star Wars/Star Wars - The Complete Saga/Star Wars Episode II - Attack of the Clones.mp4
Star Wars/Star Wars - The Complete Saga/Star Wars Episode III - Revenge of the Sith.mp4
Star Wars/Star Wars - The Complete Saga/Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope.mp4
Star Wars/Star Wars - The Complete Saga/Star Wars Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back.mp4
Star Wars/Star Wars - The Complete Saga/Star Wars Episode VI - Return of the Jedi.mp4

When XBMC scanned the files, it picked up Dark Resurrection and decided the rest was "Star Wars Begins." I want to correct that but I don't see any way to just view a straight-up file listing in XBMC. Using Confluence and going to Videos/Files, it shows files for things it didn't detect and titles for things it did. Moreover, I don't see any way to remove the data from "Star Wars Begins" It only seems to allow me to change the listing to another listing. I want, of course, to change it to nine different listings.

I unchecked "System/Settings/Videos/File List/Replace File Names With Library Titles" but that didn't help. I also tried browsing the directory from "System/File Manager" which shows my file names but that doesn't let me set media information on them.

Is there something I'm missing?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to Rescan Movies0