Refresh all artist thumbnail?
Sad 
I've no idea how, but for some reason all the artist thumbnails in my library now show the album cover for Tom PettySad

I can go through individually to refresh and the scraper seems to download the right info, but since there is already a photo for the artist it picks that by default. I have to manually override to second choice of thumbnail.

Is there a way to refresh these for the whole library? I've tried removing the music source and adding it again, but the silly pictures come back!
Hi, have you exported your music library recently? I've found that when I do this to separate files that sometimes XBMC will create fanart & folder images in the music root directory. i.e. if you have Music -> Artist -> Albums as folder structure then it will put a foler.jpg in Music and my instance of XMBC pulls this in to all artists. These jpgs can be for any random artist as well so I've no idea why this happens?

If you haven't done this then I'd suggest hunting your music directory anyway for a mis-placed folder.jpg. as I've found several sometimes in 'root' directories. i.e. Music and say 'Various Artists'.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Thanks very much Mike, that was the problem. I hadn't exported my library but somehow a jpg of Tom Petty found its way into the root folder.

Had a bit of trouble clearing out the library though, had to delete the actual database file as XBMC kept crashing when I tried to remove the music source. All good now though, thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Refresh all artist thumbnail?0