Can I Cut my Cable...Have you?
Hey there:

Pretty much a newb here and would like to ask some questions about my set up and experience so far.

I have a RaspberryPi B+ in which I have a micro SD card (Cat 10) running OpenElec. I have used an old cell phone charger for my power (5v 1000 mAh) and an HDMI cable to my HDTV.

OpenElec looks good and works well however I am finding a few issues with my set-up. Mind you maybe these are normal and my expectations were too high for this to be a "Cable Cutting" venture.

Here's the thing, I am in Canada and what I would like is to watch programming as I do now with HD quality live streams from my cable provider however most of what I am getting is add-ons that don't run (script errors and other errors) or poor quality video (pixely, low def, and audio out of sync). Some seem ok, I have found the best one so far to be a british one that looks decent on some feeds but only a few within the Add-on

Are these issues fixable or did I expect too much? Not that I feel any of this has been a waste because I am learning (well trying) something new and having fun!

Thanks to anyone who cares to read this and respond. I'd love to hear some other peoples experience.
That has nothing to do with us. We do not support or talk about bootleg video add-ons and services here. Most people here provide their own video files. See forum rules (wiki).
(2014-08-30, 16:47)Ned Scott Wrote: That has nothing to do with us. We do not support or talk about bootleg video add-ons and services here. Most people here provide their own video files. See forum rules (wiki).

My Apologies. Edited my original post as well. Hopefully appopriately.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can I Cut my Cable...Have you?0