MX2 help please
I have recently bought a MX2 android tv box,have it connected wifi to my LG tv.
my problem is that I cannot watch anything,it always comes up script error.
Anyone know why and how I can rectify this,I've been pulling my hair all afternoon.
Not why or how. Perhaps you shouldn't have bought it without understanding what you were buying? Just saying, no negative intent there on my comment.

It is sad but a load of discrupulous people have taken advantage of xbmc and the core philosophy behind the software/project.

Just an opinion.

It may be you have bought a really cool Android box and know what it can do for you. But suspect not, and that you have been ripped off?

You bought it on ebay etc? From China? Waited quite a few days for it to arrive?

Thank god for Team Kodi.

If I am wrong please correct me.
was looking for help and advice not critisim.
yes bought it of eBay from a uk seller who has sold thousands
Upgrade the latest firmware from mx2 forum and run SPMC, mine works like a charm
(2014-08-31, 13:09)daz2710 Wrote: was looking for help and advice not critisim.
yes bought it of eBay from a uk seller who has sold thousands

Did I criticize?

I said no negative intent?!

OK so I did not give any help and advice, I see that now.

I should have. But now you have got that from someone else.

"yes bought it of eBay from a uk seller who has sold thousands"

so that is OK then? Just because they have sold thousands?

was it an ebay auction something similar to this?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ULTIMATE-MX-2-...3cdf3f7120

you have got the advice you needed
(2014-08-30, 20:32)daz2710 Wrote: I have recently bought a MX2 android tv box,have it connected wifi to my LG tv.
my problem is that I cannot watch anything,it always comes up script error.
Anyone know why and how I can rectify this,I've been pulling my hair all afternoon.

Hi,

I too have an MX2(openelec+xbmc), works well here. Some mx2 users have updated their mx2 device, with the latest android firmware, and are either using xbmc or spmc. I flashed mine with openelec and xbmc, for me it works much faster than the latest droid firmware, and i configured it to what I want with out all the bloatware the original firmware comes with. My suggestion, either contact the ebay seller that you bought your mx device from and ask what to do, if he doesn't provide any support, there are heaps of users here that are using xbmc with droid firmware, that are willing to help you along. If you want the openelec + xbmc at a later time feel free to start a new thread or just ask me, and I'll help you with it. It's very technical, but well worth it IMO. good luck and welcome to xbmc Smile
Check to make sure you are connected to WIFI

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MX2 help please0