Win HELP XBMC Gotham Video & Netflix Playback
Hello Everyone....

This is my first post and i'm very new to this.. I was able to build my own HTPC and install: Playon, XBMC Gotham, and other add-ons... Its still not to my likings and would like to get to the point where I dont have to use the keyboard for movies and other things. I do have a remote that came with my case but im not too concerned about it..

Here are some issues that im having but I don't know where to search and im hoping someone can help me out

Video Library - Now I purchased a NAS (WD Mycloud 2TB) I've been dumping all my video collection here... some are avi,mkv and mp4
I have collection of Godzilla movies that are all in one folder...for some reason, these dont come up on XBMC Video Library.. XBMC groups them into sets and I noticed it picked up for other movies but not this one. this folder contains AVI and MKV... When i do a library update, I can see XBMC does recognize the folder.. How can I get XBMC see all the movies files? or is there somethings else to it like movie scrapper?

Video quality on NETFlIX

Does anyone know how to improve the quality on Netflix.. I use to use my PS3 to watch bluray movies and Netflix... it looked great... I have over 300mps of cable speed and was watching netflix flawlessly HD quality prior to my new HTPC. now that I have Netflix on my HTPC, the quality is not that great... Im using playon to stream the movies from netflix as recommended by another site.. is there a way to improve the quality? it feels like its streaming much less than 720p. its also a bit dark...but I was able to adjust it.

Also can get a better views for netflix more like console or does that depend on the skin im using...its using AMBER for my skin

I just want to get the best out of my HTPC and use it more like an appliance than a computer...

Im a complete NOOB to this but not new to building PCs.. any helpful and simple tips will be much appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HELP XBMC Gotham Video & Netflix Playback0