Win "Working" Hangs and I re-boot
When attempting to launch an unavailable legal addon item, I get this "Working" message in the lower RH corner and it just sticks there, is there any way of escaping this situation without re-booting my machine, I have the same problem in Windows 7 and Android.

My first post so please be gentle with me.

Thanks

Jimmy
Obviously not!
This is an international forum. Wait at least 24 hours before becoming an asshole ... Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
We are not allowed to support piracy addons by law. Ask those that provide these.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I have edited my original post which hopefully will make it acceptable, my apologies for not knowing the rules and I also apologise to Memphiz for upsetting his fragile temper.
Thanks for nothing guys, I'll struggle on with it without your really helpful posts - bollocked twice for asking a perfectly innocent question - hope you feel proud of yourselves.
Maybe you could follow

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...ys_need.3F

a bit. Till now the given information of your problem is not enough to make any helping statements.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Working" Hangs and I re-boot0