http://imgur.com/CFDKavV&xHAkmSU

Thank you in advance,
theleogetz

Here is the link of image again:

http://imgur.com/CFDKavV&xHAkmSU

hmmmm

Devs can check the difference between the first and second image
Regards

I tested an Nvidia 210 and Intel GMA 4500 series and both of them have exactly the same behavior...
Both image links are identical
Hi Kib,

Thanx, yes, both are same (I was able to correct the first one) but the images are correct, I wanted to post those two images.
You can see on the second image, if I zoom the right image covers the left.
I tested with over/under and this mode has similar problem, in this case the lower image covers the upper image if you set a large amount of zoom.

Regards,
tlg
You didn't post a second image at all. The URLs are exactly the same.
Maybe it is not obvious but there is a button called "Second Image" on the link what I posted.
Did you find it?

There is one link only (posted two times) but on that 1 link please use the "Second Image" button...

I tested with the official version of XBMC/Kodi and a nightly build form 26/08/2014... same behavior...

Cheers,
tlg
Just in case, this seems to be the second video he refers to:
Yes you are right Smile
Thankx,
tlg
So on the image which is posted by Fice (<--- Thanx) the problem is obvious....
If I'm using Red/Cyan mode then there is no problem with Zoom.. Only SBS and OU have this problem

Cheers,
tlg
3D really doesn't work if you are zooming, or if your overscan is wrong, or if you use XBMC's vide calibration.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
#BUMP
I see the very same thing when zooming. This works brilliantly on MediaPortal. Why not on Kodi? ;-)
Don't zoom, just don't.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Then this option should disabled in 3D mode Wink
Especially I like to Zoom, I don't like black bars on TV, I like to use the whole screen, and I don't care about the two edge of the movies...
So till it is not solved I use Stereoscopic Player Tongue Smile
* nickr shakes head.
Until 1.15 it zooms correctly. After that it starts to overlap. I believe it should be easy to fix.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D-SBS Right Image Covers Left Image if you zoom0