MQ5 - Change Sort Order
Hi -

How do you toggle the sort order in the image/photo section from ascending to descending? I know in most other skins, it is located in the pull out side panel where the viewtype is changed. I can't find it in Aeon MQ5.

Basically, I keep my photo library in XBMC and have the sorted into folders by year. Right now, it starts with the oldest years and the newest are at the bottom of the list (requiring scrolling down). I want to reverse the order so that 2014, 2013, etc are on top and easiest to access.

If the skin does not have the toggle incorporated, is there a place to manually change it in one of the data files?

Thanks!
It depends which view you are using.

Either keep pressing left, or keep pressing up and the top menu will appear.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Thanks for the post.

Pressing left/up does allow me to access the options, but the option for changing sort isn't included. That's why I was wondering if the skin does not allow you to change sort, if the option is hidden elsewhere (rather than the usual place) or if you can manually change it in one of the settings files. It's included in almost all of the other skins, so I'm thinking it must me a simple value that can be toggled somewhere.
It's definitely part of the skin for movies and TV shows. Not sure about images without checking.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

I know this is a little old but i'd like this option too... any way I can edit a file somewhere to get this function?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ5 - Change Sort Order0