Kodi vs gotham whats better on aftv??
Post your opinions please!!
??
Kodi is the new name chosen for XBMC. Gotham is a version of Kodi, namely version 13. Can't form an opinion, they are one in the same. My vote goes to SPMC.
I mean what runs better on aftv, kodi alfa 3 or the last gotham 13,2
Oh sure you mean Helix alpha 3. I tried one of the alpha versions. forgot which, and it wasn't stable enough. Can't comment on 3. You should try SPMC. It's got all the Helix fixes plus workarounds for Android problems.
(2014-09-01, 05:12)Set845 Wrote: Oh sure you mean Helix alpha 3. I tried one of the alpha versions. forgot which, and it wasn't stable enough. Can't comment on 3. You should try SPMC. It's got all the Helix fixes plus workarounds for Android problems.

Spmc works on aftv?? Is it better than helix?? What are the benefits??
What about beyond xbmc?
(2014-09-01, 06:26)xavier.ba Wrote: What about beyond xbmc?

That is a plain ripped off and not supported
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
So spmc is the best choice?? Why??

Im using latest gotham on aftv but having lots of problems with some addons that i dont have in my other systems, pseudo wont work for example, crashes all the time on aftv
(2014-09-01, 06:36)Martijn Wrote:
(2014-09-01, 06:26)xavier.ba Wrote: What about beyond xbmc?

That is a plain ripped off and not supported

For clarity, are you saying that @Koying's SPMC version is not a legitimate alternative to XBMC/Kodi? I realize that SPMC is not officially supported but to claim it is "plain ripped off" is quite a stretch.
That is not what I said. He was talking about "beyond xbmc".
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-09-01, 07:15)Martijn Wrote: That is not what I said. He was talking about "beyond xbmc".

I am fairly sure he was referring to SPMC operating beyond that of the official XBMC version as it offers fixes and enhancements going forward.
No, there is a version that people have specifically been calling "Beyond XBMC".
(2014-09-01, 10:35)Ned Scott Wrote: No, there is a version that people have specifically been calling "Beyond XBMC".

My bad. I did not know "Beyond XBMC" existed until now.
(2014-09-01, 06:39)xavier.ba Wrote: So spmc is the best choice?? Why??

Im using latest gotham on aftv but having lots of problems with some addons that i dont have in my other systems, pseudo wont work for example, crashes all the time on aftv

For me it is because it fixes my main gripes. Namely not being able to seek forward, the movie would jump back to the beginning with the time stuck at 0:00. No more crashes. It's fast and stable.
Well tried spmc and great!! No more crashes but cant control sound, is it stereo??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi vs gotham whats better on aftv??0