Kodi vs gotham whats better on aftv??
I'm not sure what you mean that you can't control the sound. I know the AFTV has no audio chip so you can't turn the volume down in SPMC/XBMC. You can digitally boost the volume. It will do 5.1 through passthrough.
(2014-09-01, 18:27)Set845 Wrote: I'm not sure what you mean that you can't control the sound. I know the AFTV has no audio chip so you can't turn the volume down in SPMC/XBMC. You can digitally boost the volume. It will do 5.1 through passthrough.

From 2.0-5.1 etc
(2014-09-01, 18:27)Set845 Wrote: I'm not sure what you mean that you can't control the sound. I know the AFTV has no audio chip so you can't turn the volume down in SPMC/XBMC. You can digitally boost the volume. It will do 5.1 through passthrough.

FYI, the AFTV has an "audio chip". The limitation comes from Amazon's version of Android, not from the hardware.
Spmc is a mess!! Does not work with sftv! Does not update addond and does not let you delete scripts, using kodi now
Aftv
(2014-09-05, 04:25)xavier.ba Wrote: Spmc is a mess!! Does not work with sftv! Does not update addond and does not let you delete scripts, using kodi now

Uh, what?
Spmc is a mess!! Does not work with aftv! Does not update addons and does not let you delete scripts, horrible sound ..using kodi alfa 3 now!! Works with pseudo!!

Don't expect anything Free with this !!!
(2014-09-05, 04:47)xavier.ba Wrote: Spmc is a mess!! Does not work with aftv! Does not update addons and does not let you delete scripts, horrible sound ..using kodi alfa 3 now!! Works with pseudo!!

I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about. Tons of people, including myself, have used it and it has no such issues.

And if you want a stable install then the last thing you should do is install v14 Alpha 3.
(2014-09-05, 04:47)xavier.ba Wrote: Spmc is a mess!! Does not work with aftv! Does not update addons and does not let you delete scripts, horrible sound ..using kodi alfa 3 now!! Works with pseudo!!

Calm down mate, you've made your point in half a dozen threads.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi vs gotham whats better on aftv??0