Bit of help for a newbie...
Hi,

I'm fairly new to this and after some help please. I've been ripping my blu-ray collection to my WD MyCloud and started to use Leowo (about 10gb per mp4 file), but have recently changed to Acrok (about 20gb per mp4 file). The WD is attached to my router via ethernet. My Acer Revo RL80 is used as the HTPC but is operating over wireless. The Leowo rips play perfect (although Leowo doesn't support 5.1, hence the change to Acrok), but the Acrok rips don't play as well.

On playback through XBMC, they don't judder as such but the frame rate seems a bit slow. I'm guessing this is due to the Revo operating wirelessly and struggling to deal with the large files that the WD is sending to it? Unfortunately, the telephone socket I used to connect the HTPC to the router via ethernet recently stopped working so I had to move everything. Before I spend cash fixing this, just wanted to make sure this is the likely problem?

Thanks
A myriad of issue with this... check this article for an out-of-the-box guide to ripping http://lifehacker.com/5559007/the-hassle...collection

Think your conclusions are probably close... use the keyboard 'o' command in the OSD while watching as see where the bottle necks are... a proper debug will help too.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bit of help for a newbie...0