Scraper: "D.O.A." scrapes wrong, I'm baffled....
Hi - I can usually figure out how to fix scraper issues myself, but for this one I must ask for assistance.

The movie is D.O.A (1950). That's how the title shows up in both IMDB and theMovieDB.

I have the movie named "D.O.A (1950).mkv" inside a folder named "D.O.A (1950)".

The title that comes up using both the Universal Movie scraper and the IMDB scraper is "Il Figlio di d'Artagnan" (1950). Huh?

If I change the name of the movie to "DOA (1950)" the scraper gives "Darah dan Doa" (1950).

Can anybody tell me why this movie is not scraping properly? (I suspect it's something to do with the periods in the title...)

Thanks....
Try creating an nfo with the imdb url in it, you can find info in the wiki on the format of the nfo. That should get the movie you want.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Try dead on arrival (1950)
(2014-09-01, 20:31)Mike_Doc Wrote: Try creating an nfo with the imdb url in it, you can find info in the wiki on the format of the nfo. That should get the movie you want.

(2014-09-01, 21:16)Tight_wad Wrote: Try dead on arrival (1950)

Thanks! Both of the above solutions worked, so I'm cool...

But I remain curious...why would the scraper come up with such a strange choice for this movie using the true title, "D.O.A."? Usually I can figure out how to trick the scraper into finding what I want it to find, but this one follows no logic that I can understand...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper: "D.O.A." scrapes wrong, I'm baffled....0