Watch a show on one profile and it shows as watched on the other profile?
Hi all, hope someone can help with this.

I have 2 profiles on on my XBMC, one for the wife and one for me, both share the same eps and movies etc, but each had its own watched history and Trakt plugins for tracking watched history online etc etc etc.

It all worked well and I had no issues with anything, till recently I updated from an older version of XBMC and now when the wife watches an ep or movie on her profile it comes up as watched on my profile... also when she watches something it posts to my facebook through the trakt plugin that I just watched it, even though the trakt plugin has her settings setup fine for her profile.

Any ideas how to make it separate again?

My profile is the default profile, hers is an added profile with media info set as separate in the profile settings, yet it doesnt stay separate.

Thanks for any info.
Cheers.
Actually could it be the Trakt plugin? as I think it also controls the tags on whats been watched. Its been messing up lately with losing the user/pass for the plugin etc.
To state the obvious, make sure you also have the latest addons compatible with the xbmc/kodi version you are now using.
Still suffering from this problem, everything is updated and all seems to work fine.

But anything watched on one profile is coming up marked as watched on the other.

Cant work it out.
Just made a new profile as a test, told it to reset all settings, added my TV eps and all the ones watched on the main account show up as watched on the newly made profile.

Sigh.
A little update.

I went through and disabled or uninstalled any and all addons I could live without.. watched a show on the main profile, switched to the 2nd profile.. and checked and the ep was unmarked... after about 30 seconds the screen flickered a little bit and the ep showed as watched on the 2nd profile.

Am out of ideas now.,
Another update.

Then again it might have been the Trakt plugin, I had it disabled and still got the same problem, but thought it must be that plugin as it's the only one that can mark things as watched. But it was disabled... So I uninstalled it and the problem seems to be gone.

Will test some more tomorrow, but it looked good after a few quick tests. Such a pain as I disabled it on all the profiles, but the process of disabling it caused xbmc to crash each and every time, so it may not has been disabled correctly.

Gah, what a painful experience.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watch a show on one profile and it shows as watched on the other profile?0