Win reFocus won' display anything
Hii,

I am new to XBMC / Kodi. So i tried to install reFocus it installed but shows nothing

& here is the Log.

Log
Install script.skinshortcuts. If manually extracting it to your add-on folder (as opposed to "Install from zip file" or direct from the repo within Kodi itself), also install script.module.unidecode.
(2014-09-03, 15:18)Unfledged Wrote: Install script.skinshortcuts. If manually extracting it to your add-on folder (as opposed to "Install from zip file" or direct from the repo within Kodi itself), also install script.module.unidecode.

I did a clean reinstall of windows & installed XBMC
not it says unable to build a menu

LOG
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=285180
You have a permissions error, because you've manually extracted reFocus to Kodi's install directory, rather than the user data directory - userdata folder (wiki) - addons should be installed in the addon directory, one directory up from the path given on the linked page, not to the XBMC directory in Program Files.

Ideally, though, install all add-ons through Kodi itself by going to System > Add-Ons. Skins, including reFocus, can be installed from here automatically and Kodi will take care of installing dependancies, such as script.skinshortcuts, when they're installed this way - see Add-ons (wiki) for more details.
Ohh sorry i thought userdata folder as in C-programfiles-xbmc

Solved it workes fine now btw where is the thanx button
Glad you got it sorted.

You haven't posted enough to give rep points (this forums equivalent of a thanks button), but may I thank you for taking the time to post debug logs with your issues - so many don't, and it really does make things easier!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus won' display anything0