Is there an Amazon Prime add-on/plug in?
So I'm looking to try and integrate as many of the apps and other things I use to watch videos into my Kodi install and was wondering if there is an Amazon Prime video add on out there.
There is not. There is, however, Kodi for Amazon Fire TV.
Playon.tv can run on a windows box and act as a upnp source for many legitimate streaming sources
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Thanks bry- after some searching after posting this thread I found a link that mentioned playon and play later. I'm definently gonna have to check it out. I also sound that you can set up for it to work with hbo go, netflix and so on and it can display videos the way movies are displayed in Kodi. Is it hard to set things up to work that way?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there an Amazon Prime add-on/plug in?1