good remote for minix X8-H
can anyone please recommend me a good alternate remote for X8-H box (running official stock firmware). I have the original remote plus M1 remote, however M1 battery life is not that good, i also like to have FF/RR and Stop/Play funtionality.

can any one help or suggest me a good remote with all those features.

I also tried my harmoney 200 remote, but it functions same as the original remote.

I was thinking about getting neo A2 remote, but some people repoted it does not work that good and some of the button do not function.
any one?
does anyone knows if Mele f10 works good with x8 (including play/pause/FF/RR buttons)
Yatse Android remote or XBMC remote for iOS
trying to decide between a2 vs mele f10?
A remote is too limiting for me as I like to be able to operate a mouse and keyboard quickly. Logitech K830 with built in mousepad has been the best answer. You will have to learn a little about its use but once you learn how to hold down the left & right mouse buttons and scrolling it is worth the effort. USB battery charging, remote features and backlight lighting of buttons are awesome.
logitech k400 is what is use,and it works very well,as you have mouse,keyboard and media controls
i just need a good remote for my X8, does not really need keyboard or mouse..it only for xbmc..im so much used to M1 now but battery life sucks.. im missing FF/RR buttons i use to have with my harmoney 200 when i had Pivot box.

can anyone confirm if FF/RR/Play/pause works with X8 if using using A2 or Melefe f10 remote.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
good remote for minix X8-H0