Win Playback freezing / buffering from disk
Version of XBMC. Note - "Latest" is NOT a version of ANYTHING! (See below)
XBMC 13.2 Gotham
Windows Version + patch level (eg. WinXP SP3 / Vista SP1 / Windows ME)
Windows 7 Enterprise SP1
CPU/Architecture (make/model and eg. 32 or 64 bit.)
Intel Core i7-3770K 64bit
RAM amount (1 GB, 512MB etc.)
16GB
Detailed Instructions to reproduce the Problem (The more specific the better.)
When I play a TV show (for example) on my hard drive, it will play normally until partway through the video it will freeze, buffer for anywhere from 5-30 seconds, and then resume playback. This will recur multiple times throughout the duration of the video. I have been using XBMC on this computer for at least a year without issue. The problem started recently (in the past 2 weeks or so). I do not remember encountering this issue before I upgraded to XBMC 13.2. I do not remember what version I was running before.
Video Card and Driver version (Intel/Nvidia/etc. version 15.7.8)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti - GeForce 340.52 Driver (Released 7/29/2014)
Audio device in use (HDMI/SPDIF/RCA Audio out) and manufacturer (Intel/AMD/Soundblaster) and driver version
HDMI (NVIDIA High Definition Audio) from my graphics card into my TV (Vizio VL260M)
FULL Debug Log
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=286217

Please let me know if you need any additional information from me. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Did you reproduce the issue before you grabbed the logfile?

If not, please reproduce first and then paste the log. You can do this, while XBMC is running iirc.
Yes, I reproduced the issue before grabbing the logfile. It happened twice during that log, once at the very end. I have checked the logs a few times when this happens with different files. The errors I usually see around the time that this happens are these:

Code:
21:11:20 T:5320 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(audio)::Get - asked for new data packet, with nothing available
21:11:21 T:14940 WARNING: CDVDMessageQueue(video)::Get - asked for new data packet, with nothing available
21:11:43 T:14940 WARNING: CRenderManager::WaitForBuffer - timeout waiting for buffer

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback freezing / buffering from disk0