OS X Gotham 13.2 crash after exiting cronXBMC addon
I originally opened this issue on github thinking that the problem was with the addon. It appears though that the crash is occurring just after xbmc exits the addon GUI. I can't be sure if this is Mac specific or not. The author of the addon says that he can't duplicate the issue on his Windows machine. He suggested posting the issue on Bug Trakker, but I thought I would give the forum a try first.

Debug Log

I can post a crash report this evening if it's needed.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
yes please
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Crash Report
New Debug Log
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Does this also happen with
a) Gotham 13.2 i386 version (32bit)
or
b) current nightly builds? (kodi/helix)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
This is my main (living room) htpc. I don't reconfigure it much, so haven't tried any other configurations. I may get a chance later this week. In the meantime I'll set it up on another machine (also mac) and see if this problem persists there.
Finally got a chance to do a little testing on a different machine (test platform)-

Gotham 13.2 (64bit)
Crash Report
Debug Log

Gotham 13.2 (32bit)
Crash Report
Debug Log

Helix 14.0alpha3 (64bit)
Crash Report
Debug Log

Helix 14.0alpha3 (32bit)
Crash Report
Debug Log

Problem appears to be common to all current Mac versions of Kodi and reproducible on multiple machines.
I'll try to reproduce this later this evening and post back.

Thanks for the detailed reports.
(2014-09-15, 13:52)jfcarroll Wrote: I'll try to reproduce this later this evening and post back.

Thanks for the detailed reports.

Great. All you have to do is open the GUI and then exit the GUI. "Esc" and "Delete" keys both produce the same result for me on 2 different machines.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham 13.2 crash after exiting cronXBMC addon0