Bluray menu only works from file explorer and not library
When browsing in the file-explorer, when selecting a blu-ray iso file, and selecting play, it start perfectly with menu.
However when I add this file to my library and play it from there, it directly starts the main movie-sequence, with skipping menu etc.
How can I change it to start from within my library exactly the same as while browsing for files, so including the menu?
There is a setting that skips dvd/bluray menus, make sure its not enabled. You might have to change to advanced or expert settings level to see it.
The setting that you are referring to is disabled. It is under the DVD section. However this doesn't makes a difference. In file mode I get the choice between display bluray menu or play the main movie. while in library it doesnt give me that option, and it starts the main movie. This wouldn't be a big deal to me, if I then was able to go to the disc menu manually. But then the "goto disc menu" isnt available. However it is available if I start the movie from the "file-explorer" and choose display bluray menu.
Oh, btw, the bluray iso is in the music library as it is a bluray concert, I don't know if that makes a difference?
yes, it probably does make a difference. Does it work if you move it to the movie library? Can you launch the menu from the context menu?
@wsnipex, you are correct:
If I say the content is movies instead of music videos, thus adding it to the movie library, it nicely gives me the choice of starting the movie with blu-ray menu's.

So, Now the question is, how do I get the same behavior for the music videos library? As there are all my dvd and Blu-ray music files with menu's as well.
I don't know if it makes a difference, but please test with the latest nightly build and open a trac ticket, if it still doesn't work.
(2014-09-09, 20:51)wsnipex Wrote: I don't know if it makes a difference, but please test with the latest nightly build and open a trac ticket, if it still doesn't work.

ouch.... I'm not that comfortable with installing all those nightly builds because of my limited technical skills. Is it possible to make a trac ticket on my current version of xbmc (gotham) ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bluray menu only works from file explorer and not library0