Win Best Media Centre Remote Control
Can anybody recommend me the best remote control for XBMC 13.2 (Gotham), possibly with a keyboard on the back if at all possible. If I do not have a remote with a keyboard on the back of it, can I still scroll through the letters on the screen with the directional keys, because when I use a regular computer keyboard I am unable to do such an action.

I'm in the UK, so UK shops only please
There is a setting (settings, input devices, remote control sends keyboard presses. Turn it on.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Look for rc6 compliant mce remotes. They can be configured easily.
@jkk45:

Do you have a smartphone? Maybe an android device? If yes, then I would recommend "Yatse" from the app-store. Best remote I ever used! If you are on IOS, you can take the official XBMC-remote app (also available on android, but I like Yatse more - and Yatse is not available for IOS).

If you don´t have a built-in IR-receiver, I would recommend the "Flirc"-dongle. With this thing, you can use ANY remote you have. https://flirc.tv/

If you have a built-in IR receiver...so which one? The configuration maybe differ by the receiver as it does it for me, because I have an ir-trans receiver built in in my OrigenAE HTPC case, which can´t be configured that easily.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Best Media Centre Remote Control0