Major mess-ups within XBMC
As of a month ago, my XBMC started acting up. Slow, unresponsive, not updating TV Shows, couldn't get into repositories, etc.. So I uninstalled everything, started from scratch, cleaned computer from scratch and then re-installed XBMC. Got things going and then ran into the same problems I was having before uninstalling. So again I uninstalled, downloaded a new installation just to make sure the one I had wasn't corrupt. Re-installed, put in all my info in all my add-ons, re-did all my TV Shows and blam! Again had the same problems. This time, every time I enter info or setting into add-ons, like email addresses, storage locations etc. nothing will save. On the main menu, TV Show won't load all shows. I'll scan for new content and it might add 1 or 2 but will not load the rest. If I go into the add-on containing the TV Shows, they are there. Please help.

Oh yea, if I go to view Log I get a 502 Bad Gateway error. Hopefully someone else can read them.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=286926

Frodo 12.2
No we can't read them, xbmclogs must be down. Try pastebin.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
How do I upload to pastebin? I signed up for an account. Do I just put the xbmclog within there?
sudo apt-get install pastebin
pastebin .xbmc/temp.xbmc.log

Edit goddamn I just realised we are in the windows subforum. Forget apt-get.

Just copy and paste the log to pastebin I guess, although I am sure that there are windows upload tools.

I also just noticed that you are running frodo.

Why?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Old computer Sad But it's what I got. Appreciate the help. Hopefully this is what you mean.

http://pastebin.com/w8Yx6xAr
No, that is not the log, it is a link to the xbmclogs page that is presently down.
Sorry, I'm an idiot.. How about this..

http://pastebin.com/4dFsgLrD
Well for a start you are using an unsupported version (12.3) of XBMC on an unsupported operating system (XP). Also your log is not a debug log (wiki) so there won't be anything useful in it.

I would give openelec a try. You can install it on a usb stick and not touch your hard drive. Just give it a try, if it works well, consider replacing windows with openelec. Linux can give a new lease of life to old hardware.
I will look deeper into openelec. I am slightly baffled at how things could have ran so well for so long and then stopped. I very much appreciate your help..
I would like to give you a plus for your help, but I am unable to find a way to do so. After reading on how, I guess that I must have a better ranking to do so. Please know that your help was greatly appreciated.
You have under 10 posts so you can't plus me, but don't worry about that Smile
(2014-09-07, 07:18)N2Things Wrote: I would like to give you a plus for your help, but I am unable to find a way to do so. After reading on how, I guess that I must have a better ranking to do so. Please know that your help was greatly appreciated.

+1 added for you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Major mess-ups within XBMC0