Aeon nox
If I delete my aeon nox skin (Been on for about 2 yrs just over) and reload it will it automatically download the latest version?
It will install the most recent version of whichever AN skin you select from the repo you are using. I believe there are currently 3 different Aeon Nox skins.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Is each of the above skins (3) listed separately as when I last looked it just said Aeon nox !
What version of xbmc are you using?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
XBMC 12.2 Git:d1002b4 compiled:Nov 26 2013.
I deleted my Aeon nox skin and rebooted and when I go to skins its not there!
This may help. I would try the Force Refresh first. You can also Install From Zip. Just search the forum for whatever version of Aeon Nox you were using before. There should be a download link in the first post of the thread.
Aeon Nox got removed from Frodo repo as requested by BigNoid
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-09-07, 15:59)Martijn Wrote: Aeon Nox got removed from Frodo repo as requested by BigNoid

Well then I guess that narrows the options. You could reinstall the skin from whatever backup you keep. Or you could update to the most recent stable version of Kodi (Gotham 13.2) and install a more up to date version of Aeon Nox- Aeon Nox 5 Redux which is available from the Kodi repo, or Aeon Nox 4.1.9 (Gotham) which you would need to download and install from zip. Phil65 has been working on updating Aeon Nox 4.0 for Gotham but I believe that skin is still very much a work in progress.

There may be Frodo compatible versions of Aeon Nox still available for download but I didn't find any with just a quick google search.
Which later version would be most suited to my present setup? and is there any way to update my present version of xbmc to Gotham 13.2 without losing my present setup!
The Gotham FAQ will probably answer most of your questions about updating.

I guessing that AN4.1.9Gotham will probably be fairly close to what you had before. Not sure what that was but AN5 is completely new and a much lighter faster version of the skin (much higher WAF in my case). You can look at the previews in the associated threads and get some idea. If you try one and don't like it it's fairly easy to switch, although you will have to re-add whatever appearance customizations you make.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon nox0